Monday, January 10, 2005

Tomorrow is my first day at a new job and I am nervous. Given my state of nausea at the moment, I would say pretty nervous. I haven't had stand up all day job in ages. Well, I guess I stood up when I worked with kids, but that was constant movement and there was some sitting down, too. Anyhow, tomorrow is only five hours, so hopefully I will be able to break myself in.

Okay, well I think my body is less upset about the new job and more upset about the mountain of McDonald's fries I ate tonight. Dang, I knew I shouldn't have eaten all of those. McDonald's has now gone from being my party friend to being my avoided enemy.

Also, the last time I worked in retail, I inadvertently lost weight, which is something I wouldn't mind doing at this point.

I have spent a large portion of tonight watching MTV and VH1. It was a whole lot of reality tv. I was watching Real World and Real World/Road Rules Challenge on MTV and the Surreal Life, Strange Love and the start of Celebrity Fit Club on VH1. I think this Surreal Life is going to be hilarious! I mean it has Peter Brady and Mini Me!

Well, it is getting late now, so I best pick out my clothes for my first day (just like a schoolgirl!) and get a good night's rest. I did my laundry like a good girl and even folded it and hung it up. Yay me! :-)

No comments: