Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I never realized how much I used my glasses until I lost them. Owwee, my head hurts. I am searching and applying for jobs online and I really need those specs. How I managed to lose them when I keep them in a big ass shiny silver glasses case is beyond me. That's almost as bad as when I lost my driver's license the day after I got it renewed. Hey, I found it, so it all worked out in the end. The really funny thing, though, was although I had to get the license renewed anyways, I didn't have my old one because it got lost with my wallet in Manchester. D'oh!

My eyeballs are really killing me here, so I can't stand any more unnecessary time at the computer. Oh, I did visit the new Millenium Park in Chicago, and though I previously thought it sucked when seeing it on TV and from a distance, but when I went and experienced it, it was pretty nifty. I can actually see why the sculpture is called Cloudgate instead of 'the bean', too. ;-)

Hope all is well with everyone.

Best,
Sabrina :-)

No comments: