Thursday, August 19, 2004

Hope everyone is well. Things are picking up over here in the Chi-town area, which is why I haven't been able to post in awhile. I am working part time in an office on the north side. I am dating someone named Bryan who is great. I'm just settling in a whole lot more, which brings me to my next point. Sabrina's Travels are over; for now anyways. My adventures in the UK are done and I am living a new life here in the city, so this blog will be ending. I may start a new one about life as a twenty-something woman in Chicago and the ups and down of trying to move up in the career world and applying for law school. We'll see.

I debated over whether to post this or not, but Ronan is having (another) baby with his (first) baby's momma's 17 year old (former) friend. Yes, it is legal in the UK to have sex with a 17 year old. Since I have no contact with him at all, that was another reason to end this blog, b/c nothing mentioned previously here is really relevant to my life anymore. I do still chat to Jason occasionally, but less and less now. I hope he does come to visit because he's never been to the U.S. and I think it would be cool.

In the meantime, though, the closest I'll get to Ireland will be at this weekend's Irish Fest in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Bryan and I are driving up there Saturday morning.

So thanks to everyone who read this journal, and I hope you enjoyed the journey as much I did.

Remember "take care of yourself and each other." :-)
Jerry Springer

No comments: