Monday, February 02, 2004

Hi everyone! Gotta make this quick, I'm in the office of the housing estate in which I live.

I am working at a charity that rewards young people for doing community projects by giving them points and then these points can be cashed in for trips. It seems fine and dandy thus far.

I've gotten to get a better look around Manchester, which has been nice. I am absolutely terrified of the trams, though, and take a little too much caution when crossing the tracks. I should be getting a phone this week, which will be very nice. I fell down the stairs today and was terrified that I would have to wait for someone to come and find me before I could get help!

I'll be getting a roommate soon, though I don't know when. It depends on who they choose, and when that person can move to Manchester, so we shall see.

Well, I best be off, I have to fill out some repair forms to get some bits and bobs fixed in my house. Hope all is well with everyone.

Love,
Sabrina :-)

No comments: