Sunday, January 12, 2014

Penis Dumped

As of about an hour ago, I am no longer having sex with my ex.

He dumped me. Or my vagina, rather. (And other parts of me, but I’ll spare the details).

I got penis dumped.

We really were only sleeping together and nothing else. Well, I guess we were friends or friendly, at least. But as far as romance, not even on the radar. This was in part because our actual relationship was so long ago, in part because we just don’t feel that way about each other because we resolved that eons ago and in part because he has a significant significant other. Yes, I typed significant twice. As in long term, permanent kind of deal. Now he doesn’t want to fuck because they want to make babies. Well, slap my ass and call me Sally. I so shouldn’t have been upset by this. I really shouldn't have. I really, really shouldn't have.

I was.

Fudge.

It doesn’t help at all that I am in the middle of the worst menstrual period in recent memory, with all of the horrible emotions that go along with it. Nor does it help that I am hanging on waiting on a reply from another ex after talking about getting back together. It probably doesn’t help either that hibernation ends as of tomorrow and I have to figure out what really comes next for me, despite not knowing whether or not I am even still in the teaching program. Or that I forgot to make one of my payments and have to figure that out. Or that in general, I already feel such a low, low feeling of self-worth.  That probably all has something to do with it.


This was just horrible timing, honestly, for my ego. All I can think is that the Lord works in mysterious ways. Just yesterday I was at lunch with a good friend who was telling me that I was going to have room in my life for the right man if I kept letting the wrong men in (specifically mentioning this dude) and kabow, he dumps me. I guess that’s kind of right on time. 

Edit - And I just found out it's international kiss a ginger day http://hotforginger.com/blog/international-kiss-a-ginger-day

No comments: