Monday, November 07, 2016

The Series Finale of America?

The election is tomorrow. I honestly haven't given it a whole lot of thought because I didn't think Donald Trump stood a chance. I started out as a Bernie Sanders supporter. However, I went and saw Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton speak at the Indianapolis Clinton headquarters because it shares a parking lot with my school. After Bernie was out, there was just no other choice for me. I can't believe that he has made it this far. I really hope that after this is over, it comes out that his campaign was a joke and charade.

This video by Seth Meyers pretty much sums up how I feel.

Now as the day nears, I am actually getting a little nervous. This is the first time I've actually thought, "Oh my God, what if he won?" I just can't fathom that possibility. I hope I'm not the only one. 

No comments: