Monday, August 07, 2006

A little bit of this....

Rare photo of Florence Nightingale

Condom warning

Toby Keith Lyrics
"A Little Too Late"
I can humble myself enough to envision one of my exes saying these words...

It’s a little too late,
I’m a little too gone,
A little too tired of just hangin’ on
I’m letting go while I’m still strong enough to
It’s got a little too sad,
I’m a little too blue
It’s a little too bad
You were too good to be true
I’m big time over you baby
It’s a little too late

There was a time,
this heart of mine,
would take you back every time
don’t you know
It’s been two packs of cigarettes
a sleepless night
a nervous wreck, a day ago.
Now you ain’t got no business coming around
I’m closing up shop
Shuttin’ us down

I’m big time over you baby,
It’s a little too late

No comments: